RCM Technology Group’s high-speed continuous-form printers are ideal if you need large print volumes and deal with specialized media on a regular basis. Each business day, week, and month, our continuous form printers give you:
HIGH PRINT QUALITY & SPEED
Available models have adjustable dpi resolutions, allowing you to give different prints the sharpness and details that they need. And regardless of which resolution you use, you’ll be able to print dozens or hundreds of pages within minutes.
UNCONSTRAINED PRINTING VERSATILITY
Consider taking your special projects in-house to save costs and increase productivity. These devices give you the power to produce such documents and items as:
- Customer Statements
- Tickets & Tags
- Membership Cards
- Medical Laboratory Bar Codes
- Shipping and Mailing Labels
- Grocery Store Shelf Labels
Our continuous-form printers can support both fan-folded and roll-to-roll media. Their sturdy designs allow them to handle media of various lengths, widths and thicknesses and can support media within the following ranges:
- 6”-18” Wide
- 5”-24” Long
- 6.5-20 mm Thickness
Finally, for continuous label printing, RCM offers the ColorMax label printer from Formax which can print full-color labels at up to 60 feet per minute!
REMOTE PRINTER MANAGEMENT
Our devices come with features that allow remote management. You’ll have the ability to:
- Spot and understand issues as soon as they arise
- Check your consumable levels
- Keep track of maintenance schedules
- Configure your printers and change network settings
More Specialized Equipment
RCM Technology Group offers other specialized equipment for clients with a variety of printing demands:
- Clients in healthcare, manufacturing, and many other industries have benefited from our durable, precise Thermal Barcode printers.
- Dot & Line Matrix printers offer flexible connectivity, minimal operating costs, and impressive performance. Perfect for courier-oriented service companies.
- Label & Specialty Media devices are designed to give you great quality even under the most severe conditions.
To discuss which of our devices can best meet your business needs,